An individual can’t deny from the simple fact that Microsoft Office is unquestionably the most used suite of applications each user has in its system. It is available in many of versions which are compatible with Windows and Mac both operating systems. You could also download it on your cell phone and can access its whole feature anywhere.
Before you use this wonderful suite of applications, servers and services, it needs to be download, install and activate. This error could happen because of a range of reasons.
If you haven’t purchased a real copy of MS Office, then you’ll see a message such as unlicensed product or anti virus use in the title bar of the Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint or even more. This may disable lots of Office features. To Repair this issue, You Have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Use the Wrong Troubleshooter
- Download it immediately to fix the issue in Office 2016, Office 365 or personal Office 2016 applications
- You can download it in here
- Choose your browser from drop-down menu
- After downloading, follow these steps:
- Make sure the date, time and time period of your system is right
- Office activation can fail if the time, date and time zone settings aren’t accurate. For this, click the bottom right corner of the taskbar. You will see the time and date settings there. Correct it instantly!
- Close all the running applications, then press the start button and then open any Office program like Word. Now, click on the term icon and click on run as a administrator and hit on yes button.
- Be sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest version of this Office out of office.com/setup. If now then upgrade the Office.
- If you’re using a third party firewall, then open the manufacturer’s website and temporarily disable the firewall.
- Assess if your antivirus software is functioning properly or not
Consider triggering Office setup by temporarily turning off your antivirus. It is because the antivirus will stop the activation process to take action in your system.
Assess your proxy settings
Do this step if you use your device both in office and house. Switch off the proxy setting and attempt triggering the office setup again.
For more information you can visit: www.office.com/setup.